Wild by Tart is a restaurant, bar, deli and kiosk, retail store, events space, and photography studio in one. Founded by Tart London and Tom Warren, the 9,000 sq. ft site is located outside Victoria Station in a former power station and coal store. The menu comprises of bites, small plates and sweets…
Silent Pool Mist Masterclass
- No reviews.
- Wild by Tart
A creative, engaging evening of gin-filled fun! Blend your very own Silent Pool Mist liquid garnish to take home using our finest botanical infusions to create a dreamy garnish for your cocktails led by our expert brand ambassador. The night includes a London Cocktail Week Serve "The Silent Word" and a Silent Pool Gin and Tonic.
Each guest will receive a mist blending map that highlights the range of infusions they can use in their mist. It also identifies whether the botanical is a top, heart or base note, the dominant aroma of the botanical and what other botanicals they pair best with to guide them on their creation journey.
A 3cl glass bottle with spray lid is provided to house the bespoke mist along with a branded label to write your name and ingredients on. Beakers and funnels are provided to easily blend the infusions together, with perfume test strips to sample the mist along the way.
End the evening with a Silent Pool G&T garnished with your new creation!
Guests will receive 10% discount at Wild by Tart’s Restaurant! We would ask for you to make a reservation via this link https://www.wildbytart.com/restaurant, please include this code #SilentPool when making a reservation.
|Silent Pool Mist Masterclass||18:30 - 20:00||£25.00|
3-4 Eccleston Yards, Eccleston Place, SW1W 9NF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.