Nestled in the very heart of St James', The Trafalgar Dining Rooms can be found overlooking iconic Trafalgar Square. Open all day, everyday, this plush spot invites guests and Londoners alike to experience the very best that this fine City has to offer. Boasting a London cuisine with an infusion of…
New Year's Eve - Trafalgar Dining Rooms
- No reviews.
- The Trafalgar Dining Rooms
Join us on 31st December and ring in the New Year in style!
Never let the night start with anything less than champagne!
You'll begin your evening with a glass of the good stuff, followed by a 3 course Mediterranean-inspired menu that is certain to tempt and tantalise your taste buds alongside half a bottle of wine; all whilst enjoying our live entertainment.
When you're ready to get the party truly started we'll whisk you downstairs to Biblio, where our DJ will be spinning tracks as the ultimate playlist for your 2019!
Toast in the new year with an additional glass of Champagne at midnight.
Questions? Drop us an email at NYE@trafalgarstjames.com
Ticket includes dinner at The Trafalgar Dining Rooms plus an after party in Biblio, a 3 course dinner, half bottle of wine and two glasses of Champagne.
If you fancy spending the night? Simply contact our reservations team for our New Year's Eve room package - firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 870 2900
New Year's Eve at The Trafalgar Dining Rooms
Enjoy a glass of Champagne followed by a delicious 3 course Mediterranean-inspired dinner. Following dinner, our team will whisk you down to Biblio for a private after party. As the clock strikes midnight, toast in the New Year with an additional glass of Champagne.
2 Spring Gardens SW1A 2TS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.