Mother's Day Flower Arranging Workshops
- No reviews.
Join Figaro’s Bar and Bramble and Bloom Floral Alchemy for a masterclass in creating beautiful small bouquets or fresh wreaths.
Using the most beautiful fresh blooms and set under Figaro’s floral pergola, you and your nearest and dearest will create your own beautiful hand tied bouquet or moss-based wreath to take home with you.
Independent, Essex-based florist Donna of Bramble and Bloom will host the two-hour workshop with an introduction to floral care, before diving into flower arrangement, colour schemes, stem length and foliage step by step to help you create your beautiful arrangement.
All materials to create the designs will be provided, as well as a selection of fresh flowers. Bramble and Bloom florists pride themselves on being eco-florists, ensuring no plastic wrapping or oasis is used in the designs.
Available over Mother’s Day weekend on the 26th March, our course offers the chance to design and make a small hand-tied bouquet whilst sipping on some Via Vai Prosecco.
On Saturday, 26th March, workshops will make a small floral bouquet.
A perfect Mother's Day activity for Mother's and their children to do together, or the perfect activity for a group of friends! Please note that regrettably, Figaro's Bar is not currently wheelchair accessible.
Mother's Day Flower Arranging Workshops - Hand Tie Bouquet
Create your very own eco-friendly hand-tie bouquet to take home with the help of Bramble and Bloom Florists.
Hosted in Figaro's Bar London, all guests will receive a two-hour workshop including flower care, arrangement tips and Via Vai Prosecco whilst arranging.
|14:00 - 16:00
Trocadero, 22-32 Shaftesbury Avenue, W1D 7EU
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. All guests are bound by the terms and conditions set by Figaro's Bar London at figarosbar.com