Aquavit London offers an all day dining concept with a constantly evolving menu in tune with the changing seasons of the Nordic regions. Taking its inspiration from New York, but with a more relaxed and informal setting, Aquavit London delivers an authentic, contemporary take on Nordic dining, serving…
Ingmar Bergman Supper Club & Screening
- No reviews.
Nordic-inspired restaurant Aquavit will host a supper inspired by the film Fanny & Alexander, to honour world-renowned Swedish filmmaker Ingmar Bergman, whose centenary is being celebrated throughout 2018. Coinciding with BFI Southbank’s Ingmar Bergman season, Aquavit will screen one of Bergman’s masterpiece, Fanny & Alexander, in an intimate restaurant setting, and will also bring his most iconic scenes and characters to life with a specially designed menu, created by Aquavit’s Executive Chef, Henrik Ritzén.
- Snacks and bread, which will include wholemeal sourdough, Danish dark rye and knäckebröd, a Swedish flat bread with seeds, all served with smoked cod’s roe butter, carrot & caraway, celeriac & lovage and beetroot & horseradish salads
- Vendace roe, served with smoked mash and chives
- Toast Skagen on a sourdough crouton; a dish of Norwegian shrimps bound in a dill mayonnaise flavoured with horseradish and chives, topped with Vendace roe from Kalix, the north of Sweden
- Monkfish, served in “Jansson’s Temptation” style comes with crushed Jerusalem artichokes, onion puree and a sauce comprised of sprats
- Rib of veal, burnt onions and dill sauce, a riff on the classic version of “kalv I dill”
- Yorkshire rhubarb, vanilla ice cream, almond
5 Course Supper
5 course supper, water and coffee. Inclusive of service
|18:30 - 23:00||£85.00|
5 Course Supper & half bottle of wine
5 Course supper and half wine bottle, coffee and water. Inclusive of service
|18:30 - 23:00||£100.00|
5 Course Supper and wine pairing
5 Course supper and wine pairing, water and coffee. Inclusive of service
1 Carlton Street, No. 1 St James’s Market SW1Y 4QQ
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.