Aquavit London is located in the new development St James Market, fast becoming a foodie haven in the West End nestled behind Piccadilly Circus. This eye catching venue featuring an expansive restaurant area, bar and private rooms, offers a relaxed yet sophisticated atmosphere in a design led setting…
Crayfish Party 2018
Aquavit London will once again be hosting their annual Kräftpremiär (crayfish party) after the huge success of 2017.
Generally held throughout August, the Swedish crayfish tradition started when restrictions on harvesting crayfish were introduced in the early 1900s and the delicacy became an exclusive and sought-after luxury.
Come and celebrate one of the biggest traditions in the Swedish calendar and join in the merriment with as much food as you can eat and plenty of Aquavit!
Hosted outside on the terrace with communal tables, hats, bibs, schnapps and song booklets provided.
As much crayfish as you can eat!
Västerbotten tart, watercress, and dill mayonnaise
Served with two Aquavit schnapps, 25ml
Please note that unfortunately we cannot make any amendments to the menu or cater for dietary requirements on this specific occasion.
Crayfish Party 2018
Aquavit Crayfish Party
|18:30 - 22:00||£70.00|
1 Carlton Street, No. 1 St James’s Market, SW1Y 4QQ
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.