Centrally located in Canary Wharf, Ibérica is the perfect venue for all group events. The downstairs bar and lounge area is a great space for a drinks reception and canapes and perfect for after work socials. Their mezzanine levels offer dining options with the opportunity for private hire for anyoccasion…
Spanish festive fair at Iberica Canary Wharf
- No reviews.
- Iberica Canary Wharf
Join us at Ibérica Canary Wharf on Sunday 5th December as we bring live our online store, showcasing our delicious range of Spanish delicatessen and exclusive wines, for you to sample and shop your Christmas goodies.
If you're looking for something special to bring to your festive table, curious about tasting the delicacies, or need some inspiration for the best gifts this year, our festive food market has all you need for a joyful day out with your family or friends.
Visit us any time between 11 am to 3 pm on Sunday 5th December or join us at Iberica Victoria on Saturday 4th December. Attending this standing up event is complimentary but we invite you to register on this page to enjoy a complimentary dessert if you choose to dine with us afterwards.
Find your favourite cheese, cured meats and jamón Ibérico with the help of our deli team and Master carvers who will be on hand to talk you through the tastes and give you all the best serving suggestions.
Taste some of the best wines from our list for you to purchase and enjoy at home, or as the perfect gift to your special ones. From the fresh notes of a white Albariño and rich aromas of our wines from Rioja to delicately Sparkling wines and a range of Sherry, we're sure you'll find the perfect drink to raise your glass this Christmas season.
Every foodie's Christmas staple. Browse our wide selection handpicked to cater for all needs and budgets, and pre-order your favourite, be it for a gift, or your own Christmas banqueting table... shipping fees are on us!
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!
Festive fair ticket
This tickets gives you access to the event and is valid for a complimentary dessert if dining at the restaurant after your visit. Please book your table in advance to ensure availability at your preferred time.
|11:00 - 15:00
12 Cabot Square, E14 4QQ
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.