Centrally located in Canary Wharf, Ibérica is the perfect venue for all group events. The downstairs bar and lounge area is a great space for a drinks reception and canapes and perfect for after work socials. Their mezzanine levels offer dining options with the opportunity for private hire for anyoccasion…
Ham Carving Experience at Ibérica Canary Wharf
- No reviews.
- Iberica Canary Wharf
WHY WE LOVE IT...
Cured ham, or better, Jamón, is at the heart of Spain's gastronomic culture and tradition. Jamón Ibérico, especially, is recognised as the finest ham in the world and, it's the result of an artisanal curing process carried out on Ibérico pigs, free-roaming in oak tree woods on the Spanish lands.
HAM CARVING EXPERIENCE AT IBÉRICA
Relax over a welcome drink and learn about the iconic Jamón Ibérico from Spain with our master carver guiding you through its production process and varieties and, teaching you the best carving techniques in this interactive experience. Explore the taste of three different kinds of ham served with a glass of sherry wine and enjoy our addictive signature dish: ham croquetas as you learn the secrets behind our chef’s recipe and enjoy this tapa with a paired wine from our list.
Your Ham carving experience lasts around 90 minutes and includes:
One welcome drink
Introduction to Jamón Ibérico, its varieties, and production process
A selection of three different hams to taste with a paired sherry
Digital tasting notes to dive deeper into each ham and drink
A tutored session for you to carve your own ham to take away
A portion of ham croquetas served with a paired wine
Exclusive price on delicatessen and wines you may wish to purchase after the experience
This experience is available on selected days and times, please choose your preferred option when selecting your tickets. For any questions, please get in touch at email@example.com
Ham Carving Experience
||18:30 - 20:00||£45.00|
12 Cabot Square, E14 4QQ
Canary Wharf (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Experiences by Ibérica
- We hold your event space for up to 15 minutes after your agreed booking time.
- If you are running late please contact us directly.
- Cancellations happen, but please do let us know ideally within 24 hours of your booking.
- Please note a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Final numbers must be confirmed within 48 hours of your booking.
- Any payment made towards your booking is redeemable against your bill.
- Please let us know if you or any guests have any allergies or special dietary requirements.