The world's only vampire-themed pizzeria, this restaurant and bar near Mornington Crescent is a must-visit for fans of 80's nostalgia, quirky pizza toppings and a touch of ridiculousness in their restaurant - but the pizza here means business, regularly taking the number one spot on Google! From the…
TAROT #102 @ Lost Boys Pizza
- Lost Boys Pizza
If you enjoyed the Tarot #101 workshop then this is for you! This workshop is the second lesson in tarot with Melissa Mercury.
Tarot #102 is all about understanding the Minor Arcana, including those tricky Court Cards.
In this workshop you’ll build on all the things you’ve already learnt about tarot and try your hand at a bigger spread using all the cards in your deck!
Develop your story telling style and have a go at reading the cards for someone else.
Bring your own tarot deck, a pen and notepad.
Ticket includes: pizza (wicked vega options), a cocktail and the tarot workshop. Extra drinks available on the day, and happy hour all night on Sunday.
Cost: £40pp, spaces are limited to 12
Covid-19 note: don't hex your fellow witches - please do a lateral flow before you come.
Questions? Contact Melissa Mercury - email@example.com | Mercury Tarot on Instagram
Ticket includes the Tarot Workshop with Melissa Mercury plus 1 x pizza and a cocktail.
|18:00 - 21:00||£40.00|
245, Eversholt Street, NW1 1BA
Mornington Crescent (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.