The world's only vampire-themed pizzeria, this restaurant and bar near Mornington Crescent is a must-visit for fans of 80's nostalgia, quirky pizza toppings and a touch of ridiculousness in their restaurant - but the pizza here means business, regularly taking the number one spot on Google! From the…
TAROT #101 @ Lost Boys Pizza
- Lost Boys Pizza
If you’ve got a tarot deck sitting at home gathering dust or you’ve always been fascinated by the imagery but can’t quite get your head round it then this is for you! Learn how to read the cards with Lost Boys’ very own High Priestess, Melissa Mercury.
Unlock the mysteries of the Major Arcana and learn how to connect with your deck. Anyone can read the cards and if you’re reading this, that means you!
Bring your own tarot deck, a pen and notepad. The class will be based on the classic Rider-Waite Smith Deck, so this deck or one based on it is advised.
Ticket includes: pizza (+wicked vegan options), a cocktail and the tarot workshop. Extra drinks available on the day, and happy hour all night on Sunday.
Cost: 40pp, spaces are limited to 12.
Covid-19 note: don't hex your fellow witches - please do a lateral flow before you come.
Questions? Contact Melissa Mercury - firstname.lastname@example.org | Mercury Tarot Instagram
Tarot #101 Evening
Ticket includes the workshop plus 1 x pizza and a cocktail.
|18:00 - 21:00||£40.00|
245, Eversholt Street, NW1 1BA
Mornington Crescent (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.