The world's only vampire-themed pizzeria, this restaurant and bar near Mornington Crescent is a must-visit for fans of 80's nostalgia, quirky pizza toppings and a touch of ridiculousness in their restaurant - but the pizza here means business, regularly taking the number one spot on Google! From the…
High Priestess - Vegan CBD Pizza Pop Up by Lost Boys Pizza
- No reviews.
- Lost Boys Pizza & Croque Monsieur
LOST BOYS PIZZA PRESENTS HIGH PRIESTESS VEGAN POP UP MENU
This January, Lost Boys Pizza in Camden will be bringing out veganism’s darker and more magical side with High Priestess, an entirely vegan pizza menu that will combine an unholy trilogy of witchcraft, CBD magic and plant based toppings.
Famous for being the world’s only vampire themed pizzeria, Lost Boys Pizza became a cult favourite when it launched in Camden in last year. High Priestess will be a brand new offering from Lost Boys Pizza, offering the brand’s signature black charcoal dough with vegan toppings alongside and killer cocktail list with an injection of the healing magick of CBD.
The new menu will comprise customisable vegan pizzas and small plates, a range of dedicated vegan dips, alongside spellbinding CBD cocktail serves. Super-natural tarot inspired pizzas will combine fresh, delicious toppings with a crisp, charcoal bases alongside fiery, fruity and flavourful dips. Diners can enjoy a selection of small but mighty vegan plates such as buffalo cauliflower wings with vegan blue cheese dip, or chips with a smoky, Mezcal guacamole.
Examples from the High Priestess pizza menu include:
The Lovers - Vegan sausage, broccoli, No Harm-esan
Death -No-rizo, peppers, red onions, chilli flakes
The Empress - Tofurkey, red chillies, spicy green pineapple relish
The Sun -Cauliflower, Kale, hot Sauce Snootchie blue cheese dip
For those swerving the ubiquitous Dry January, Lost Boys Pizza will be serving up a bewitching selection of CBD infused cocktails, in partnership with Dead Mans Fingers Rum. The High Priestess cocktail menu will include healing, herbal flavoured drinks simply named ‘Aloe,’ ‘Chamomile,’ ‘Sage’ and Lavender’ and will evoke the flavours and feelings of serenity, drawing out the natural hemp flavours and subtle grassy notes of the rum to create a unique drinking experience.
245, Eversholt Street, NW1 1BA
Mornington Crescent (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.