Duo is the latest addition to Camden’s bustling and vibrant scene. Spread over two floors, this boutique venue boasts a stunning upstairs bar & restaurant which is host to an exciting lineup of creative events such as extravagant party brunches & immersive dinners, venture downstairs to the…
Party N Paint
London's No 1 Paint Party is back with a social distancing twist! ;)
Join us as we take back up our bi weekly spot at one of London's swankiest and most instagrammable cocktail bars Duo London!
"Party N Paint" is your go to Sip and Paint party think.. paintbrush in one hand and your favourite drink in the other! Add a banging Dj playing the best of 90s RnB, hip-hop and club classics!
No experience is required, as our resident artist will give you all the artist direction needed to create and take home your masterpiece!
Not only all of the above but did we say we also throw in a glass of Prosecco on arrival, vodka shots in the break and chances to win fantastic prizes in our live competitions!
Our night includes
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Artist Direction
- Themed Event
- Round of Vodka Shots
- Competition for the best masterpiece
- All art supplies needed to create your masterpiece
- DJ playing music to have you up on your feet and partying
- Opportunity to purchase fantastic cocktails
- Lively atmosphere and party vibes
- Beautiful art to take home
Social Distancing/Co-Vid Procedure- Due to recent government guidelines and advice, Party n Paint have a social responsibility to ensure your safety during our event. All our equipment will be sterilised and cleaned before each event. Hand sanitisers will be administered at registration and gloves will be available.
We have also limited our numbers to ensure there is adequate spacing between each attendee.
Great deals for birthday groups, work night's or any other kind of group booking, just get in touch with us on email@example.com before booking.
Covid-19 October 2020:
We have taken precautions to keep both our customers & our staff safe at Duo London.
Upon arrival to the venue, you will be asked to take part in a mandatory temperature check with a thermometer.
We require all customers to fill out a form with their name, email, address and mobile number. We require a valid government certified photo ID to cross check with your details. Due to government guidelines, the data collected will be used for track & trace and kept on file for 21 days.
We require all customers to wear a mask whilst attending the venue and hand sanitiser will be readily available throughout the venue.
Customers are required to remain in their allocated area and no dancing in the venue. Drink orders will be taken by a member of staff or management.
We allow up to 6 people per booking at the venue.
Customers are required to let a member of staff or management know when they require a cigarette and all customers to wear a mask whilst going to the smoking area.
Customers will have access to bathrooms and require all customers to wear a mask whilst going to the bathroom, this will be monitored by a member of staff.
Due to the new government guides we would require everyone to leave the venue by 9.45pm and last orders for drinks
(Please check symptoms) 10 days before the event, please note if you have any symptoms we will be unable to take your booking however if you have already purchased a ticket / or have a reservation, we will be able to rebook you in for a future date.
Please note if you have purchased purchased tickets for an upcoming event, and the event has to be postponed, we will not be offering refunds however, we will be able to transfer your tickets to a new date.
If these guidelines are not met to DUO London standards, management retains the right to refuse service and entry to the venue.
We don’t not accept any exemption cards from the government website unless it has a valid medical document or letter from your local GP.
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance. 2. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance to the venue. 3. The ticket holder must adhere to the venues entrance guidelines (Over 18s | Dress code: Dress Up | Intoxication | Gender Balance etc) Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion. 4. Entertainment and acts may be subject to change. 5. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. 6. Refunds will only be issues should the event be canceled.
|19:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
22, 22 Inverness St, NW1 7HJ
Camden Town (Tube)