The Clarence in Whitehall is a quaint and lively little pub, full of history and brimming with character, just moments from Trafalgar Square and Downing Street. The Clarence is a great place to meet for a business lunch or for after work drinks, and with a fantastic choice of food you will be tempted…
- No reviews.
- The Clarence
Live Music and dinner in our beautiful Tin Belly dining room
Tickets include a delicious 3 course meal.
English charcuterie plate, Suffolk salami and chorizo, cornish coppa and oxsprings ham, cornichons and bread
Smoked salmon and chive rillette, pickled cucumber, toasted sour dough
Confit leg of Barbary duck, quince gravy, rainbow chard, roast potatoes
Grilled fillet of sea bass, red pepper essence, ratatouille, chive oil
British strawberry cheesecake, gin and tonic ice cream
Iced passion fruit terrine, blackberry coulis, chocolate chip cookie
Secure the best seats and grab a free glass of bubbles on arrival!
|19:00 - 23:00||£28.00|
|19:00 - 23:00||£30.00|
53, Whitehall, SW1A 2HP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.