- Visit Website
The Founder’s Arms has an unrivalled view over the Thames. Situated right on the river next to the Tate Modern & Millennium Bridge, the contemporary, glass-fronted pub has a large patio overlooking St. Paul’s & the City. Blankets and heaters allow you to soak up the atmosphere on the terrace all year round.
Join them for brunch, lunch, dinner or maybe just a well-earned drink. Delicious coffee, tea & cakes are available from 9am everyday. WiFi is free for all customers, so the Founder’s is a great place to work from when you’re taking time from the office.
Their menu and daily specials are packed full of fresh, seasonal, British ingredients. Head Chef Darren has mastered his epic Sunday roasts which go perfectly with a spicy Bloody Mary.
They offer Young’s award-winning range of real ales as well as some lip-smackingly good craft beers. Phenomenal wines from around the world and a great range of local Gins also pack their shelves and fridges and are sure to tantalize your taste buds.
- Pub , Restaurant , Restaurant Bar
- Chatting and Drinking , Eating , Drinking and Eating
- Waterloo, London Bridge
- Splash the Cash £££
- London - Christmas Lunch, London - Christmas Dinner, London - Private Hire
- Taking Bookings
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- No Door Charge
- Over 18
- By the Water, Outdoor Dining
- No queues normally
Founders Arms, 52 Hopton Street, SE1 9JH
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.