Spread Eagle Hotel is a beautifully restored Victorian pub and hotel in the very heart of Wandsworth, South West London. Head Chef David has curated a menu which showcases premium cuts of meat and the finest heritage ingredients to create traditional dishes, creating a nostalgic dining experienceSpread…
Jazz & Soul Cocktail Evening
- Spread Eagle Hotel
Looking for that final Christmas outing before the big day? Whether you want one more cocktail evening before getting ready for Santa's arrival with your little ones or are celebrating 'Friendsmas' before heading home for Christmas Day, join us for a night of live music and cocktails!
Pop in and Get Jazzy this festive season with Jessica & Tom at our Jazz & Cocktail Evening!
From Christmas bangers to jazz, soul & blues classics, they'll be entertaining us all from 8pm till late in our beautiful Public Bar. We'll be shaking up your favourite classic cocktails as well as our delicious Christmas cocktails - and maybe even a Snowball or two if you're on Santa's nice list!
Free entry - but grab an early bird ticket now to receive a cocktail, mulled wine or a glass of Prosecco AND a Christmas gift from us on arrival.
Receive a cocktail, mulled wine or a glass of Prosecco AND a Christmas gift from us on arrival.
|20:00 - 22:30||£7.00|
71 Wandsworth High Street, SW18 2PT
Wandsworth Town (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.