Looking for a pub that serves classic food with modern flavours, has a dedicated section for live sports screenings and a knockout terrace overlooking Clapham Common? Look no further, The Perky Nel is right up your street.
Dog friendly, family friendly and party friendly, this new pub and terrace just over the road from Clapham South tube station has a large bar and dining space, perfect sports viewing out the back and a suntrap of a front terrace.
There's always an excuse to stop by with cocktails, live sports, bottomless brunch, and satisfying Sunday roasts....we'll see you soon Clapham!
- Two for £12 on selected cocktails all day long
|Thursday 15:00 – 00:00|
- Your favourite chicken parmys are back on the menu
|Thursday 15:00 – 22:00|
- Add 90 minutes of bottomless drinks to your brunch for £23. Choose from bubbles, bellinis, bloody marys, or Fiero Spritz. T&Cs apply.
Saturday 11:00 – 15:00
Sunday 11:00 – 13:00
- Pub , Restaurant Bar , Party Bar
- Drinking and Eating , Chilling with mates , Birthday Party
- South London, Clapham
- Brunch, Live Music
- Happily Affordable ££
- Disabled Toilets
Special opening hours
|Saturday 25th September 2021||9:00||0:00|
|Sunday 3rd October 2021||9:00||23:00|
The Perky Nel, 7-8 Cavendish Parade, SW4 9DW
Clapham South (Tube)