Ellis & Rose: Obsolete
- The Rosemary Branch
- No reviews.
Ellis & Rose’s act is dated, unfashionable and belongs in the comedy bin – according to one famous and respected comedian. But they’re back and more determined than ever to put their numerous and violent differences aside to prove that scumbag wrong! The award-winning duo return with their unique brand of anarchic idiocy. Join them as they take comedy into another dimension, in this high budget arena spectacular!
Ellis & Rose are winners of a Malcolm Hardee Comedy Award, London Cabaret Award Nominees (for Best Alternative Act) and were included in The Scotsman’s 2013 Edinburgh Fringe RoundUp and Time Out’s Edinburgh Fringe AZ 2014.
The best doubleact I’ve seen in years – Harry Hill
The best thing I’ve seen in ages – Phil Kay
High energy, innovative stuff from two engaging, entertaining guys – The Scotsman
2 Shepperton Road N1 3DT
Old Street (Tube)
2 Shepperton Road N1 3DT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.