The first of its kind in the UK. Serving just six daily-changing beers, fresh from tank to glass, the pub is committed to supporting sustainability by eliminating all packaging – completely cutting out the keg, cask and bottling process. The focal point of the room is the six giant 1,000 litre tanks…
Super Bowl Party
- No reviews.
- Long Arm Pub & Brewery
Watch America’s biggest sports event of the year at London’s premium sports bar. Long Arm Pub & brewery boasts 2 enormous high quality projectors and another mega screen, guaranteeing wherever you are you'll have a great view of the game, with a freshly brewed stein in hand.
We also have the best audio and most importantly the best atmosphere. We'll also have our pre-game cheerleaders show to get everyone fired up! This is one all-night session you won’t want to miss out on.
Ticket price £10 guarantees entry to the venue, must be redeemed before 9pm. Please note that ticket does not guarantee seating
For group bookings and packages please contact
Early Bird Ticket
A ticket which grants access to the event before 9pm only.
|19:00 - 05:00||£10.00|
Worship Street, EC2A 2DX
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.