The Defector's Weld
- Visit Website
The Defector's Weld is a great London pub in the heart of Shepherd's Bush that prides itself on serving a quality selection of beers, real ales, cocktails and wines.
There is also a traditional British food menu that caters for the eclectic cross-section of The Defector's Weld and their varied clientele. Whether having a drink after work, booking a table and partying late on a Saturday, grabbing some food before the match or enjoying a roast on Sunday they cater for all occasions. Good music reigns supreme at The Defector's.
They have an extensive library of all genres which they continually tailor to suit the mood. Expect to see DJs playing Friday to Sunday nights which adds to the party vibe. The first floor Snug Bar is the perfect space for a cosy drink or for a date night, so get tucked up in a corner or as it has a capacity of 60, it's a great space to host a private party.
- Pub , Cocktail Bar , Event Space
- Chilling with mates , Chatting and Drinking , Drinking and Eating
- Shepherd's Bush, West London
- Live Music
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Private Hire, London - Drinks and Finger Food, London - Christmas Dinner
- Taking Bookings
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair access, Disabled Toilets
- No Door Charge
- No sportswear
- Background Music , Live Music , House
- Smoking Area
- No queues normally
The Defector's Weld, 170, Uxbridge Road, W12 8AA
Shepherd's Bush Market (Tube)
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
|Semi Private Snug Room||Private Room||35||60||-||-||-|
|Semi Private Den Area||20||35||-||-||-|
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.