Built in 1829, this historic public house was one of the original gin palaces in London. With over 100 different gins on offer and 40 craft beers and ales, Princess Victoria is a top place to drink in the city. But it's not just their gin that has people talking. They have an extensive menu in their…
Cheerful Earful podcast festival Day 4
- No reviews.
- Princess Victoria
Welcome to Cheerful Earful, a festival of funny podcasts, big & small. Over 6 days, audiences can see their favourite podcasts live with all-star guests from the world of British comedy and beyond. The festival is proudly supported by our lead media partner, Adelicious.
Day four: The Upstairs Stage
Princess Victoria Pub, Shepherd's Bush 1829 Room
Mystery On The Rocks 19:00
A comedy cocktail mystery podcast with award-winning comedians Sooz Kempner, Masud Milas and Chris Stokes ham-fistedly trying to solve real-life mysteries over cocktails.
The Comedy Arcade 20:30
We are very grateful to our media partners for their support, which allows us to keep the festival free for those performing.
- British Comedy Guide
- Shure Microphones
Pleasure be sure to purchase a ticket early to avoid disappointment.
The Bedford is an accessible venue, The Princess Victoria is not.
Full details, information & line-up can be found at CheerfulEarful.co.uk
Tickets are only refundable in exceptional circumstances.
For any enquiries about sponsorship, interviews or general enquiries, email email@example.com
|Mystery On The Rox||19:00 - 20:00||£9.60|
The Comedy Arcade
Hosted by Vix Leyton, each week we welcome three guests into The Comedy Arcade to compete for points by contributing stories, jokes & anecdotes when faced with a topic drawn at random from a bingo ball. It’s like a parlour game with the best guests you could imagine.
|20:30 - 21:30||£6.00|
217, Uxbridge Road, W12 9DH
Shepherd's Bush Market (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.