The Star By Liverpool Street is a huge and unique modern pub spread over 10000 sq. ft. It is located just around the corner from Liverpool Street Station, just on the edge of Bishopsgate and close to Spitalfields Market. The pub features five individually themedKkaraoke rooms, two large function rooms…
The Star By Liverpool Street New Year's Eve Party
Get ready to ring in the New Year with a bang at our epic New Year's Eve extravaganza! As we bid farewell to 2023 and usher in the dawn of 2024 at the iconic Star By Liverpool Street, prepare for an unforgettable night of fun and festivity.
Join us downstairs in Karaoke Heaven, where our spectacular Open Karaoke awaits you, ready to keep the party vibes going all night long. Our sensational DJ Karaoke hosts Gentleman J will be here to craft a celebration to remember. . You can sing, dance, and groove your way from the culmination of this year to the exhilarating start of the next!
You can come early and sing your heart out in any of our awesome Karaoke rooms. Or, if you prefer fashionably late, book for later and score yourself a free pass to the ultimate party extravaganza! Head to starbyliverpoolstreet.co.uk/karaoke/ to book any of our 5 individually themed rooms.
We have a limited number of tickets available on the door.
Grab your tickets for our Karaoke party now.
Peak-time Entry Ticket
Entitles you to entry to our Karaoke Heaven party at any time. Please note Karaoke slots need to be booked in separately. Head to starbyliverpoolstreet.co.uk/karaoke to book your Karaoke slot.
|19:00 - 03:00
Early Entry Ticket
Entitles you to entry to our Karaoke Heaven party before 10pm. Please note Karaoke slots need to be booked in separately. Head to starbyliverpoolstreet.co.uk/karaoke to book your Karaoke slot.
|19:00 - 03:00
94 Middlesex St, E1 7EZ
Liverpool Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.