The true style of a classic English pub can be found in Lady Abercorn's. Quintessentially British, Lady Abercorn's on the corner of Liverpool Street and Bishopsgate is a rare step back in time. Take in the crowning glories of its original architecture of oak panelled walls and the crafted Victorianceiling…
The Lady A Parlour Bulleit & Tattoo Workshop
- No reviews.
- Lady Abercorn’s Pub & Kitchen
Lady Abercorn’s has partnered with local East London illustrator and tattoo artist Sophie Mo and award-winning Bulleit Frontier Whiskey to create an immersive whiskey infused drinking and dining experience.
Hidden behind heavy oak panelled doors, the pop-up Parlour is a destination for the curious. Daring guests can indulge in a specially curated menu of decadent whiskey cocktails and limited edition dishes whilst the neon light wall provides the perfect selfie backdrop.
For the undecided, Lady A’s Parlour houses a full-length ‘magic mirror’, which superimposes a selection of tattoo designs on the body so individuals can experience their new look without getting inked.
Lady Abercorn herself is showing off her tattoos as she stretches out on a traditional tattoo chair in the garden. Come rain or shine, she is there to display her new ink and welcome guests as they walk past.
Celebrating her intrepid frontier spirit and the creative flair of the neighbourhood, Lady Abercorn invited her East London girlfriends Sophie Mo & Jenna Ba to host THE LADY A PARLOUR BULLEIT & TATTOO WORKSHOP, as part of her Parlour Craft Sessions.
This event is free however you are please required to register your attendance.
Check out other dates when we're hosting our:
PARLOUR CRAFT SESSIONS
- 18.10 | BULLEIT WORKSHOP with Jenna Ba *
- 25.10 | TATTOO CONSULTING session with Sophie Mo & BARBER SESSION with Nikola Connelly
- 01.11 | BULLEIT WORKSHOP with Jenna Ba * & BARBER SESSION with Nikola Connelly
- 15.11 | BARBER SESSION with Nikola Connelly
* these events require a booking, please click on the event to register. All events are free.
The Lady A Parlour is open every day until November 30th 2018, featuring:
- The Neon Wall
- The Wheel Of Misfortune
- Decadent Whiskey Cocktails
- Limited Edition Dishes
- The Magic Tattoo Mirror
- Cool Temporary Tattoos
- Prizes To Be Won Daily
Bulleit & Tattoo Workshop
Bulleit Whiskey Masterclass with Jenna Ba & Tattoo Consultancy with Sophie Mo
|18:00 - 21:00||Free admission|
Andaz Hotel 40, Liverpool Street, EC2M 7QN
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like The Lady A Parlour Bulleit & Tattoo Workshop, You should also check out...