Pop Up Ping Pong
- 54 Russell Gardens
PING PONG | HASHTAG BURGER| MUSIC
Pop Up Ping Pong (PUPP) is back! They proudly present Pop Ping Pong III on Saturday 1st June, so called as it marks their third and final pop-up at the old Kensington pub. After a smashing launch party in March and a sizzling follow-up in April, they're picking up their paddles and heading back for one more night of flying balls aplenty to complete the trilogy. The roaring success of events I and II had their place filled to the rafters, but tickets are still just £5 and they've still got it all: gamin', boozin' and finger-lickin' food.
Expect the usual PUPP line-up: four Olympic-sized ping pong tables, two beer pong tables, the famously cheap bar with beers at only £2.50 and vodka, rum or gin mixers from £4, plus delicious street food from resident slider maestros #BRGR (www.hashtagbrgr.com). Their mini cheeseburgers are made from the best ingredients, with 3oz grass-fed beef patties supplied by The Ginger Pig nestled between a golden brioche bun from Millers of Wimbledon. Finish up with an extra special sweet treat hailing all the way from New York City: Momofuku Milk Bar's Crack Pie. It's super delicious and super addictive - there's a reason for it's intriguing name!
A special addition to the mix comes from another New York-based brand, Paddle You, the geniuses behind some seriously special ping-pong paraphernalia and who are currently busy creating some awesome customised paddles just for you and this event. Watch out for the limited edition royal Kensington paddles... You'll be swinging in style at the party, no doubts about it.
You'll also be treated to a ping-pong film projected onto the abandoned pub walls while, of course, the PUPP Playlist will be sounding out the tunes, which you are welcome to add to here.
A £5 ticket includes unlimited access to both ping pong and beer pong tables. It's going to be an unmissable night and one hell of a ping pong party... So what ya waitin' for? Get booking!
Ticket includes entry and unlimited ping-pong (subject to fair play).
|18:30 - 01:00||£5.00|
54 Russell Gardens, W14 8EZ
Kensington Olympia (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. No refunds on purchases.