Topsie Redfern's Crystal Balls
- No reviews.
- The Rosemary Branch
Drag queen and party princess Topsie Redfern is getting back to her roots.
Her musical roots, her grey roots, and her family roots; especially her Great Grandmother Winifred, who ran away from her own wealthy roots with an Irish Traveller, eventually becoming renowned fairground fortune teller Madam Olga.
Topsie teams up with her own alter ego, Nathan Kiley, to explore their shared roots, and their shared route from West End star to drag artist, to both, to... who knows what next…? Topsie invites you to join her on a journey of queer self-acceptance, to stare into her Crystal Balls, and to muse on what has been, and wonder at what is to come.
A 5-star night like no other – don’t miss it… a true celebrity with a deep sense of who he is and where he’s come from G Scene Magazine
Topsie Redfern’s Crystal Balls is not like any other cabaret show… a vulnerable, autobiographical journey through queer history A Younger Theatre ★ ★ ★ ★
Nominee: Latest Loves… Award, Brighton Fringe
Written by Sarah Chew and Nathan Kiley | Directed by Sarah Chew | Performed by Nathan Kiley and Topsie Redfern | Musical Director Connor Fogel
Supported by Arts Council England, Bakehouse Factory, Barbican Theatre Plymouth. In association with LGBT Traveller Pride
Content warning Graphic descriptions of violence
We encourage patrons to wear a mask while moving around the building and when seated in the theatre.
Seating is not socially distanced. The theatre is ventilated before and after every performance with regular and thorough cleaning of touch points. Hand sanitiser and face masks are available onsite.
We regret that our theatre is up a flight of stairs with no wheelchair access available.
Standard Ticket. Unreserved Seating.
|19:30 - 21:30||£15.00|
|Concession Ticket||19:30 - 21:30||£13.00|
2, Shepperton Road, N1 3DT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.