The Rosemary Branch does a bit of everything in a cosy atmosphere. After work drinks, catch up with friends, Sunday lunch with the family are all popular activities at The Rosemary Branch.
Don't Do It, Don't Do It, DO IT!
- The Rosemary Branch
A Clown Odyssey of Sexual Catastrophe
Zuma Puma presents a one woman show "unlike anything you've ever seen before."
No one likes to be told what to do, least of all Zuma Puma, especially when facing the Good Girl’s Dilemma: DO IT or DON’T DO IT?... DO IT, Obviously!
Blending clown, puppetry, mask and music, Zuma battles her inner monster, shape shifting through characters in an uplifting and thought-provoking narrative that celebrates women and brings an end to shame. Join this award-winning, Gaulier-Pochinko trained clown and her singing vagina on an Odyssey of Sexual Catastrophe.
Don't Do It, Don't Do It, DO IT! returns to London after multiple sold out international performances.
Director & Co-deviser: Dan Lees (Winner: Londons Mimetic Festival Judges Award).
Dramaturg, Producer & Co-Deviser : Gyllian Raby (Multi Award winning dramaturg incl. Alberta Culture award, Canada Council Exploration award and Chalmers New Play Award).
Reviews for Don't Do It, Don't Do It, DO IT!:
Be prepared to experience an emotional roller coaster, from absurdity to poignancy... An entertaining, thought-provoking and energetic sense of fun will follow you out of the theatre. - ★ ★ ★ ★ Broadway Baby
Contains belly laughs, audience participation, motivational references and a rather outspoken vagina. - ★ ★ ★ ★ Everything Theatre
Zuma Puma is an accomplished performer of comedy and physical theatre...For a show you’ll still be talking about days later, this is the one to see! - ★ ★ ★ ★ Upside News, Australia
We encourage patrons to wear a mask while moving around the building and when seated in the theatre.
Seating is not socially distanced. The theatre is ventilated before and after every performance with regular and thorough cleaning of touch points. Hand sanitiser and face masks are available onsite.
We regret that our theatre is up a flight of stairs with no wheelchair access available.
Image description: Clown Zuma Puma wears a red nose, red bandana on her head and blue overalls. She flexes her bicep whilst looking at the camera.
||19:30 - 21:00||£14.00|
|Concession Ticket||19:30 - 21:00||£11.00|
2, Shepperton Road, N1 3DT
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Rosemary Branch Theatre
More from The Rosemary Branch Theatre
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.