Just a stone's throw from Highbury Corner, The Duchess is one of Islington's best kept secrets. Step away from the North London crowds into this homely pub, a real treat come rain or shine. It’s the ideal spot to enjoy a pint of Real Ale or glass of wine, dining from our Seasonal British menu or enjoying the sport on one of their 3 tvs.
With great weekly events from their pub quiz to live music, as well as showing all the action from the World Cup 2018 live, they're the perfect place to while away an evening or two.
As if that wasn't good enough, being just minutes from the Emirates Stadium they are the perfect stop off pre or post match, with their street side BBQ, great drinks selection and the best menu in Highbury. The Duchess is not to be missed!
- Pub , Restaurant , Restaurant Bar
- Chatting and Drinking , Drinking and Eating , After work drinks
- Islington, Angel
- Drinks Tastings, Live Music, Brunch
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Christmas Lunch, London - Christmas Dinner, London - Private Hire
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- No Door Charge
- 18 for alcohol, no limit for restaurant
- Background Music
- Street Side Tables
- No queues normally
- Sky Sports
The Duchess of Kent - Geronimo Inns, 441, Liverpool Road, N7 8PR
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
If you like The Duchess of Kent - Geronimo Inns, You should also check out...