The Duchess is one of Islington's best kept secrets, located just a stone's throw from Highbury Corner. Step away from the crowds of North London, to this homely pub come rain or shine. It’s an ideal spot to enjoy a pint of Real Ale or glass of wine, dining from the British menu (which changes seasonally) or enjoy the live sport on one of the 3 televisions.
With great weekly events from their pub quiz to live music, as well as showing all the latest sports action, they're the perfect place to while away an evening or two.
As if that wasn't good enough, being just minutes from the Emirates Stadium they are the perfect stop off pre or post match, with their street side BBQ, great drinks selection and the best menu in Highbury, The Duchess is not to be missed.
- Pub , Restaurant , Restaurant Bar
- Chatting and Drinking , Drinking and Eating , After work drinks
- Islington, Angel
- Drinks Tastings, Live Music, Brunch
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Christmas Lunch, London - Christmas Dinner, London - Private Hire
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- No Door Charge
- 18 for alcohol, no limit for restaurant
- Background Music
- Street Side Tables
- No queues normally
- Sky Sports
The Duchess of Kent, 441, Liverpool Road, N7 8PR
Highbury & Islington (Tube)