HIghgate to Hampstead halloween pub tour
*WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING TO BRING THIS EVENT IN LINE WITH NEW GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS FOR COVID 19 WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED*
Why not join us for an evening of grisly tales, horrible history and immersive theatre. Starting in Highgate and walking our way across to neighbouring Hampstead via the stunning backdrop of the heath stopping at 4 reportedly haunted pubs along the way….
With their winding lanes and leafy churchyards the former villages of Highgate and Hampstead are two of London’s oldest and most rural neighbourhoods, this unique Halloween tour explores the dark side of this seemingly idyllic area…
Take a walk across Hampstead Heath in the dark. (An experience in itself.) But keep your wits about you as it was once a regular haunt for thieves and highwaymen…
Enjoy a unique chance to become a member of an ancient Highgate drinking society which once boasted Lord Byron as a member….
Hear the history of Highgate cemetery and the grave robbers who once frequented it, plus a visit to a pub where in days gone by you could watch an autopsy while you sipped your ale!
Guard yourself against the ghost of 19th century Nanny who gruesomely murdered a young child in her care and is rumoured to haunt the church yard where she attempted to dispose of her victim
Let's not forget that Ham and High are also two of London’s most affluent areas, so listen out for scandalous tales of the many famous artists writers and celebrities (both living and dead) who have made their homes here over the years….
Fancy dress is not compulsory but definitely encouraged! However please make your clothing is weather-appropriate and you have a pair of comfortable shoes, as the tour lasts for approx 4 hours and involves a fair amount of walking.
*TO COMPLY WITH COVID SAFTEY GUIDELINES WE WILL BE PRACTISING SOCIAL DISTANCING PLEASE ALSO BRING ANY PPE YOU FEEL YOU MAY REQUIRE
Tour finishes in Hampstead 5 minutes walk from Hampstead tube station (northern line)
ONE FREE DRINK INCLUDED
The regular one
|18:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
77, Highgate West Hill, N6 6BU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.