Recently re-opened after a closure of over 20 years, Lord Napier & Star is now one of the best-looking pubs in London with a unique street graffiti art exterior which you won't want to miss. This venue is really the heart of Hackney Wick with music every weekend from London's best DJs. The artwork…
New Year's Eve Party @ Lord Napier Star
Hackney Wicks's newest and only pub presents the coolest and best NYE party. Get yourselves down to the Napier for beats, shots, and all-around shenanigans. Expect house and disco, confetti cannons, and the soundest crowd in East London!
El Conchitas: 20:00 - 00:00am
The legendary DJ from Temple of Noize on Gaydio will be here after 12 to take it up a notch. Banging out the best dance floor tunes to make you sweat deep into the night.
Ditchcoteque featuring The Diaz Brothers: 00:00 - 03:00am
The Diaz brothers style is simple, mix in a little twisted disco, throw in some vocal house, add a pinch of electronic wonkiness and you have the perfect musical cocktail for your New Year's Eve entertainment"
If you’re joining us for NYE you will need to show your NHS Covid pass or proof of negative lateral flow or PCR test taken within the last 48 hours to gain admission.
(Please note this is just for NYE as we’re open later than usual so the new government regulations apply).
To make everyone’s experience more enjoyable we’re advising everyone to get to the venue as early as possible to ensure you don’t have any delays getting in and you avoid the inevitable rush to get in before midnight.
Lord Napier Star NYE Party Early Entry Ticket (Entry before 2200)
Entry to the Lord Napier Star 2021-22 NYE Party before 2200.
|19:00 - 03:00
Lord Napier Star NYE Party Anytime Entry Ticket
Entry to the Lord Napier Star 2022-21 NYE Party at any time.
|22:00 - 03:00
Hepscott Rd, E9 5ER
Hackney Wick (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.