Famous for its old school charm, The Colton Arms is an icon in the area. A pint sized pub tucked away in the quiet streets behind Queens Tennis Club. It’s the kind of pub to spend the afternoon in, where conversation is king, always warm and welcoming to regulars and newcomers alike.
The Colton's Supper Club - GAME ON
You’re invited to the 2nd installment of our intimate supper club celebrating game season.
5 courses £40.
Additional wine pairing available.
Limited spaces available – contact to the team for more information.
Feast your eyes on Head chef Max's delicious menu.................................................
Braised faggot, smoked onion, parsley
Grouse, blackberry and foie gras
Partridge, barley, confit root veg
Roast loin of highland Venison, cumbrian ham, Redcurrant jus
Parkin, salt caramel, vanilla ice cream
1 place at the table
Ticket price includes a 5 course meal
|19:30 - 22:30||£40.00|
1 place at the table
Ticket price includes a 5 course meal and a wine pairing with each course
|19:30 - 22:30||£65.00|
187, Greyhound Road, W14 9SD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.