- Cocktail Bar
Art Cafe in the day, Margarita & Spritz Bar at night.
Opening at the beginning of 2022 and nestled right outside Finsbury Park station, Someday is serving up a wide array of beer and wines on tap, as well as a tasty menu of drinks. Whatever your tipple – you’ll be covered.
There are two kitchens - one making freshly fired sourdough pizzas from North East London icons ACE Pizza, plus the in-house kitchen that offers tacos, burgers and Mexican-inspired share plates.
Covering all your workspace needs, there are WiFi, coffee, and lunch deals to be had, allowing a comfortable alternative to working from home or a great place for casual meetings. The cherry on top is the art-deco-themed Mezzanine space which is available for private hire for parties, corporate gatherings, festive dos and more.
- Cocktail Bar , Lounge Bar , Party Bar
- After Work Drinks , Birthday Party , Chatting and Drinking
- Finsbury Park, North London
- Happily Affordable ££
- Taking Bookings
- Dance floor
- Disabled Toilets
- Background Music , Commercial/Pop , Indie
- Street Side Tables, Patio, Outdoor Dining
Someday, 2 City North Place, N4 3HQ
Finsbury Park (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Art Deco decorated mezzanine space, located at the back of the bar, overlooking the space.
Drinks & food packages available on hire
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.