The Snooty Fox is conveniently positioned opposite Canonbury Overground Station and has a loyal following of real ale lovers. Set in an open plan space, the pub has a relaxed and quirky decor with 60's icons on the wall and an old-school jukebox playing classic tunes in the corner. A warm, fun atmosphere…
Happy Origami Wonderland
- The Snooty Fox
A wonderful Origami learning experience! You will learn Japanese traditional paper folding to make you purely happy, calm and smile.
Learn to make your own Origami models in this cheerful, relaxed and fun paper folding workshop, with Japanese Origami artist Toshiko Kurata.
Every workshop has a different theme in which Toshiko will be showing & explaining how to fold traditional paper models.
Some examples of origami we may make together could be: Beautiful Flowers, Kimono Bookmarks, Charming Gift Box, Cute Paper Animals, Lovely Hidden Note Hearts, Christmas or Easter decorations or Kawaii Dress Bunting.
It'll be wonderful surprise!
Toshiko will also be adding a special 'Japanese topping'! For example, maybe wearing Kimono or sharing a few words of Japanese language or explaining seasonal ceremonies in Japan.
Origami is also a great way to focus your patience and attention span, develop your eye/hand coordination and train up your memory.
If you have any questions about the origami models etc. then please get in contact.
Let's create a "Happy Origami Wonderland" together!!
general admission for TWO
included all materials
|19:00 - 20:30||£24.00|
75, Grosvenor Avenue, N5 2NN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.