Hop & Roll Supper Club
- The King & Co
Hop & Roll serve up the very best Sri Lankan hoppers and is one of only a few caterers to bring hoppers to the streets of London. Since summer 2019, founder Rosh has been taking recipes from her Sri Lankan heritage and combining them with her passion for introducing Sri Lankan Hoppers to the public.
They proudly trade with street food masters KERB, and also at Venn Street Market, Clapham Common. After a sell-out debut supper club in 2020, Hop & Roll is excited to announce their second supper club, this time at the King & Co in Clapham Common.
Rosh's authentic hoppers are filled with homemade, spicy sambols and curries, as well as delicious mutton, egg and fish rolls on the side. They're cooked fresh to order, providing a theatrical live cooking element, and don’t compromise on spice or the renowned flavours of Sri Lanka: sweet, chilli, coconut and lime.
Sri Lankan food is increasingly popular in London, and Rosh and her team are excited to bring her hoppers to the supper club food scene once again. This event will be a night to remember, with a 3 course Sri Lankan feast combined with two delicious cocktails, made from Ceyon Arrack, Sri Lanka’s favourite spirit. If you want to be part of this unique and atmospheric supper club then take a look at the menu below and book today! Limited spaces available!
What’s more, all diners will receive a discount code for 10% off Hop & Roll’s fabulous Hopper Kits, which have taken the meal kit world by storm with their latest review by acclaimed food critic Jay Rayner in the Guardian!
A quick note for those with food allergies:
Our starters contain gluten, egg and fish. Mains contain gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame
seeds, mustard and milk. Our dessert contains egg and nuts. While we can remove food
items from your experience by request, we can't guarantee any food to have not been
prepared in an environment free from allergens. If in doubt please do not book.
100 Clapham Park Road, SW4 7BZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.