FOURPURE DINNER @ THE KING & CO
- King & Co
Do you love eating food & drinking beer? Do you love doing it together? Then this is the event for you!
Join us on Tuesday 15th May for a food & beer pairing evening hosted by our friends Fourpure. You will enjoy a special menu of six carefully created dishes perfectly paired with six Fourpure beers. Throughout the course of the night you will learn all about Fourpure & how they make their beers whilst also learning all about how to pair food & beer successfully. Sounds great, right?
The food menu will be announced very soon but we are pleased to let you know that you will be sampling the following beers:
Indy Lager - Craft Lager | Easy Peeler - Citrus Session IPA | American Pale Ale - Californian style APA
Trail Head - Guava IPA | Spice Route - Milkshake Pale Ale | Bourbon Maple Stout
Tickets are £35 per person & are limited to 25 in total
**Please let us know in advance on any food allergies, intolerance or special requests. Full vegetarian menus available on advance request - email@example.com**
Fourpure Dinner Ticket
Food & beer pairing evening
|19:00 - 22:30||£35.00|
100 Clapham Park Road SW4 7BZ
Clapham Common (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.