The Oyster Shed is a fantastic restaurant located right on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of the City of London. Offering a modern dining and drinking with a nautical and yacht inspired theme, you can sit by their arched windows with views of The Shard and the river all lit up at nightor…
Thanksgiving Feast at The Oyster Shed
- The Oyster Shed
7pm Thursday 24th November
£50 per person including a welcome drink
You may be on the eastern side of the pond but that's no reason to miss out on the indulgence of Turkey Day! Join us at The Oyster Shed this Thanksgiving for a family style feast by the river!
You'll need to warm your bones from the chilly London air so on arrival you'll be handed a glass of hot apple cider. You'll then settle down at our long feasting table and acquaint yourself with your fellow guests as you get ready for main event!
Your meal will be brought to you by head chef and Masterchef champion Natalie Coleman, who will be putting on a feast for the ages! Aside from a gigantic bird you can expect all the classic sides - stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potato, sweet potato and much much more!
What would a Thanksgiving meal be without something sweet to finish off? There'll be a double helping of pie... pecan and pumpkin! And if you can get through all of that we'll be impressed!
If you have an allergy or dietary requirements please speak to the events team before buying tickets by emailing email@example.com to confirm we are able to cater.
Mug of hot apple cider
Mains - Served Family Style
Thanksgiving at The Oyster Shed
Includes a welcome drink of hot apple cider and the Thanksgiving feast
|19:00 - 22:30||£50.00|
5, Angel Lane, EC4R 3AB
City of London
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
The Oyster Shed
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.