The Jugged Hare is a fantastic British gastro pub for a lunch, dinner or drinks in London. Situated next to the Barbican Centre on the corner of Chiswell Street and Silk Street in the City of London, the pub forms part of the famous old Grade II listed Whitbread Brewery. The venue, with majestic taxidermy…
Gentleman's Afternoon Tea
- No reviews.
- The Jugged Hare
In conjunction with game season, The Jugged Hare is delighted to announce the launch of it's very own 'Gentlemen's Afternoon Tea'! This will be commencing 8th September and will be running every Saturday throughout September. If you'd like to book for an individual or an odd number of people, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Jugged Hare is offering a spin on a classic afternoon tea by incorporating a selection of rare game season treats. Expect an indulgent spread of classics, served with a flight of cask ales:
- Partridge and bilberry muffin
- Gent's cob loaf with pickles
- Meat fruit
- Hare scone, horseradish cream, cumberland sausage
- Game consomme
- Game chips
Please note that reservation must be made 72 hours in advance
Gentleman's Afternoon tea- for two
The Jugged Hare gentlemen's afternoon tea for two people.
|12:00 - 16:00||£75.00|
49, Chiswell Street, EC1Y 4SA
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.