The Jugged Hare is a fantastic British gastro pub for a lunch, dinner or drinks in London. Situated next to the Barbican Centre on the corner of Chiswell Street and Silk Street in the City of London, the pub forms part of the famous old Grade II listed Whitbread Brewery. The venue, with majestic taxidermy…
'Battle of the Pans' Returns
Join us as five of ETM’s most talented chefs battle it out for the annual title of ‘King of the Kitchen’, as decided by you. 5 chefs, 5 courses, 5 paired wines - what's not to love? Expect renowned chefs from the following sits, our very own Jugged Hare, Aviary, One Canada Square, Chiswell Street Dining Rooms and The White Swan. Strap yourselves in because this is one gastronomical celebration you won't want to miss.
Please note that price includes service charge at 12.5%.
|'Battle of the Pans' Gourmet Dinner ticket||19:30 - 22:30||£85.00|
49, Chiswell Street, EC1Y 4SA
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.