- Visit Website
A great pub in the City for sport, food and drinks, Pavilion End will sort you out when you fancy some down time. This place ticks all the boxes regardless of occasion, thanks to its modern features coupled with leather booths and beautiful wooden or tiled bars.
A beer and real ale fan? These knowledgeable bartenders are sure to sort you out with top pints, all while you catch the latest game on the huge projector or other screens dotted about the venue. If the excitement has made you hungry, then check out the food menu, choosing from truffled mac 'n' cheese croquettes, pie of the day or succulent ham, eggs and triple-cooked chips. This is pub grub at its best.
- Pub , Event Space , Basement Bar
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- City of London, St Pauls
- World Cup
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Christmas Lunch, London - Christmas Dinner, London - Drinks and Finger Food
- Taking Bookings
- No Door Charge
- Background Music , Commercial/Pop , Indie
- No queues normally
- Sky Sports
Pavilion End, 23, Watling Street, EC4 9BR
City of London
Mansion House (Tube)
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
|Full Venue Hire||Venue Hire||120||200||-||-||-|
|Umpires Office||Private Room||10||10||-||-||-|
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.