Bavarian Beerhouse Tower Hill
Bavarian Beerhouse brings an authentic German experience to London, offering freshly tapped German beers alongside hearty Bavarian food. Beers are served in huge stein glasses, and dishes are delivered by charming waiting staff in traditional Bavarian dress (Dirndl and Lederhosen) - this bar is all all sorts of fun.
Football fans can head down to Bavarian Beerhouse to watch the Bundesliga on big screens, whilst hen and stag parties can expect madness in the truckload.
Trusted for its authenticity, its original and unique Beer-Gastro offerings and its entertainment concept, Bavarian Beerhouse is a failsafe choice for a night out. Prost!
- Restaurant Bar , Pub , Party Bar
- Drinking and Dancing , Stag/Hen , Drinking and Eating
- City of London, City of London, London Bridge
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Themed Christmas, London - Private Hire, London - Experience
- Dance floor
- No Door Charge
- Over 25
- Commercial/Pop , Background Music
Bavarian Beerhouse Tower Hill, The Arches, 9 Crutched Friars, EC3N 2AU
City of London
Tower Hill (Tube)
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
|Basement Room 1||80||80||-||£1000-£4000||£1000-£4000|
|Basement Room 2||120||120||-||£1000-£4000||£1000-£4000|
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.