Situated in the epicentre of Chelsea’s lively King’s Road, The Cadogan Arms has been serving the local community for two centuries. The food celebrates the best of British produce, focusing on seasonality and traceability, alongside carefully selected wines, bespoke beers, and classic cocktailsand…
October Beer Festival At The Cadogan Arms
- No reviews.
- The Cadogan Arms
Join us at The Cadogan Arms for six days dedicated to the enjoyment of that favourite British indulgence - beer. Included in your ticket is six half pints, a goody bag to take home and the ultimate bar snack platter featuring our famous Black Pudding Scotch Egg and Cornish Boneless Crispy Lamb Ribs.
We’ll have over 20 exciting brews to choose from with five cask ales, and a fully stocked fridge featuring cans to take home.
Your ticket entitles you to join us during the festival, between October 3rd - October 8th, as many times as you like.
Beer Festival Access
Including 6 half pints, a bar snack platter, and a goody bag to take home.
|12:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
298 King's Road, SW3 5UG
Sloane Square (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
The Cadogan Arms
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.