Being one of Camden's oldest pubs having established back in 1787, this historic pub is open 7 nights a week serving up comedy, club nights and food from the resident chefs from Smoke ‘n’ Buns. You can expect comedy 7 nights a week in the upstairs Camden Comedy Club and then Thursday, Friday and…
Chris Stokes: The Man Delusion & Ailon Freedman: The Man with Two Names
- No reviews.
- The Camden Head
A double bill of fantastic true comedy storytelling... presented as part of Tellit, the UK's first festival of true-life storytelling celebrating the art of sharing true stories through a curated series of events, shows and workshops. Featuring acclaimed true-life storytellers, autobiographical poets and the best up-and-coming spoken word artists.
Chris Stokes: The Man Delusion
Chris Stokes? Yes. Comedian? Absolutely. Award-winning? Indubitably. Man? Can you be more specific?
Ostensibly a human, Chris (Dave's One Night Stand, BBC Radio 4, BBC Radio 5Live and Xfm) presents his fourth solo show, all about you! Well, the species you have in common with him.
As an introvert, Chris has always felt more comfortable observing humanity rather than actively participating but now he's going to get stuck in...
Ever said, "You're welcome," to a non-existent 'thank you'? This might be the show for you...
"A strange mix of introversion and exuberance... Spins tales and recalls anecdotes, promises laughter from start to finish" 4 Stars - Edinburgh Festival Magazine
"Thoroughly enjoyable... by the end of the hour you will be harbouring a secret desire to become friends with Stokes so you can continue the chat" - One4Review
Ailon Freedman: The Man with Two Names
Born with the name Neil Ailon Freedman - Ailon hated his first name “Neil” and did not relate to it in any way. However, around the age of 21, he began to use this middle name Ailon, and in doing so, he found a whole other side to his personality. Neil was shy, introverted and passive, Ailon was crazy, exuberant and confident. Instead of becoming a North West London Jewish accountant as his parents had planned, Ailon became a globe-trotting psychedelic artist. What a result he thought!
Come and hear this true comical tale of confusion, split personalities and bumpy co-existence.
Yoga teacher, character comedian and wannabe-rabbi, Ailon Freedman has been standing up and talking to people for the last twenty years. He describes himself as a “Neurotic Jewish Yoga Teacher” and teaches yoga, drumming and clowning in the UK and overseas.
This is a ticket to both Neil & Chris's show
|19:30 - 22:00||£8.00|
100, Camden High Street,Camden, NW1 0LU
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.