Mash Paddle Brewery is a London brewery with a difference - you can be the brewer. Located on the world-famous Bermondsey Beer Mile, they offer all-inclusive brewing experiences - fully tutored classes where you will learn to make your own amazing beer - and enjoy a few staff favourites along the way…
Cheese and Beer Pairing
- No reviews.
- Mash Paddle Brewery
When pairing cheese with a drink, most people think immediately of wine - but long before that the drink of choice was beer!
Come along and learn a little about how beer is the perfect partner for a piece of cheese - whether you are complementing, contrasting or cutting through the taste.
In this session, you'll taste four beers, expertly paired with four British cheeses by the legendary Mike Jones – the man who sold British cheese to the Swiss.
Cheese and Beer Enthusiast
One ticket to our Beer and Cheese pairing event, matching four cheeses with four beers.
|18:00 - 20:00||£28.00|
Mash Paddle Brewery, Railway Arch 92, Enid Street, SE16 3RA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy indoors.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.