The mission at Gosnells is to turn the best honey into the best drinks and bring mead to the masses. The home of London's only mead maker, their taproom, bottle shop and events space is the newest edition to London's legendary Bermondsey Beer Mile. Alongside 10 delicious mead taps, they feature beers…
Mead Tasting - Our New BA Wild Blueberry
- No reviews.
- Gosnells Meadery Taproom
Join us for the exclusive release and tasting of our new flavour!
The next event in our tasting series is truly something special. After months of dedicated work, we are thrilled to unveil our latest creation: the Barrel Aged Wild Blueberry.
Join us on June 23rd for this special event - they'll be plenty of other surprise treats too!
We have limited space for this event so don't delay booking!
|Per person||19:00 - 22:00||£18.00|
Gosnells Meadery Taproom, 72 Enid Street, SE16 3RA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.