Is it the only pub on the planet with a huge arcade, weekly comedy nights, a bequiffed quiz master, Karaoke, an onsite Tap Room, a cosy Gin Yard and a Pizzeria? Probably. Add to that some quirky decor, some of the friendliest staff around and half an entire boat and you're just about getting close to…
Comedy for the Curious
- The Four Thieves
Comedy for the Curious is comedy panel show with a science twist. Each show comprises of three very different stand-up comedy sets all around the topic at hand. Host Robyn Perkins uses comedy to explore the science behind the theme while the comedian guests take a more light-hearted approach.
The show also weaves in hysterical, personal (and often revealing!) chat while exploring the subject further and wraps up in our outrageously silly game that has you, the audience, compete against the comedians!
May 8th: PERSONALITY with Thanyia Moore (Mock the Week, Richard Osman’s House of Game, Alan Davie’s As Yet Untitled, Black, British and Funny, Bamous and more), Mark Silcox (Man Like Mobeen, Joe Lycett’s Got Your Back, The Big Asian Stand-Up, Mandy) & Host Robyn Perkins
June 5th: Love & Relationships with Robyn Perkins, Marcel Lucont (Derek, Comedy Central at the Comedy Store, The John Bishop Show, Russell Howard’s Good, Live at The Electric, Set List) & Elliott Steel (Comedy Central Roast Battle, Unite, BBC Radio 4)
July 3rd: ACCENTS with Esther Manito (Live at the Apollo, Stand Up Sketch Show), Tatty Macleod (French vs English sketches which have amassed over 35 million views across Instagram and TikTok) & Robyn Perkins
Ticket to Comedy for the Curious. We know the world is expensive, so if a fiver is your game, grab one.
|19:00 - 21:00||£5.00|
Entry to Comedy for the Curious
Ticket to Comedy for the Curious, at our normal ticket price.
|19:00 - 21:00||£8.00|
Table at Comedy for the Curious
Ticket to Comedy for the Curious, plus a table at the front or the middle
|19:00 - 21:00||£10.00|
51, Lavender Gardens, SW11 1DJ
Clapham Junction (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.