A must-try multi space in the heart of Battersea and Clapham, Out Of Office is a blend of laid-back daily lounging and independent boozing. Both a hot-desk hub and micro pub in the same vein, Out Of Office echoes everything between daily cafe hangout and relaxed evening pub. Clean lines, simple shapes…
The Brewery Kitchen popup beer dinner
- Out of Office
Beer and food dinner with an exciting seasonal menu inspired by and paired with some of the best craft beers around.
Out of Office is teaming up with The Brewery Kitchen on a brand new concept offering an exciting seasonal menu inspired by and paired with some of the best craft beers around.
We`ll be cooking a 3 course meal that will be paired with and directly influenced by 3 incredible beers from our favourite craft breweries in London as part of London Beer City week.
The Brewery Kitchen founder and head chef Jamie Halsall combines his vast experience at top London restaurants including The Dorchester, Launceston Place and Roux at Parliament Square with a passion for beer and home brewing. He is keen to highlight the many similarities between the processes of beer making and cooking – and to show how these similarities can be used to create new flavours.
Our accredited beer sommelier will also be talking you through each beer and the story behind the breweries. We will explain how each beer was carefully selected to match the flavor profile of each dish – and where similar ingredients have been used by both chef and brewer.
Malted Beer dough
Scottish girolles & Berkswell cheese
Pressed goat shoulder
Bake well tart
3 course Beer Dinner
3 course beer dinner from a Michelin trained chef
|19:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
3 course beer Dinner plus beer pairing bundle
3 course beer dinner from a Michelin trained chef plus beer pairing with each course
|19:00 - 22:00||£44.00|
2A, Stormont Road, SW11 5EN
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.