A must-try multi space in the heart of Battersea and Clapham, Out Of Office is a blend of laid-back daily lounging and independent boozing. Both a hot-desk hub and micro pub in the same vein, Out Of Office echoes everything between daily cafe hangout and relaxed evening pub. Clean lines, simple shapes…
St Patrick's Day - Irish Beer and Stout Takeover
- No reviews.
- Out of Office
We're turning our pub Irish for one night only!
St Patrick's Day at Out Of Office is going to be one big celebration of Irish Craft Beer and the black stuff. A certain Mr Guinness has made the Emerald Isle famed for stouts but there is a whole lot more to Irish Brewing than what comes out of St James' Gate.
Bar We've teamed up with Ireland Craft Beers to bring in some of the finest examples of Irish beer we can get our hands on. We're also supplementing the beer with all sorts of lovely stouts from around the globe.
The team from Out Of Office will be coaching attendees through all they need to know about stouts and why we'd not even dream of stocking Guinness.
We might even get a guest appearance from an irish leprechaun or two. Did I say leprechaun? I meant brewer.
Guaranteed entry plus a bottle of Irish craft beer!
Guarantee your entry to this St Patrick's Day Party and get your mits on a lovely craft beer imported directly from Ireland by our friends Ireland Craft Beers
|18:00 - 23:30||£5.00|
2A, Stormont Road, SW11 5EN
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like St Patrick's Day - Irish Beer and Stout Takeover, You should also check out...