Taproom, locatedon Islington's vibrant Upper Street, is a pub serving the best of London and the World's real ales and craft beers. Taproom started off as a London pop-up but due to serious demand and popularity, will remain a permanent member of the Islington Pub family. There is an impressively large…
Hoof: A Night of Improvised Comedy
Improv supergroup Hoof bring the UK's best improvisers to The Taproom in Islington. For our September show, improv legends Phil Whelans and Alan Marriott perform an improvised episode of The Twilight Zone, and Do The Right Scene grace our stage with their comedic brilliance.
“This is a night not to be missed” Phoenix Remix
Hoof are the resident long-form improv group at The Taproom, one of London's leading comedy venues. Between them, they have: been in various house teams at top improv theatres Monkey Toast and The Free Association; performed at the Edinburgh Fringe, Latitude and Green Man festivals; appeared in the final of the Musical Comedy Awards; directed comedy shows for the BBC, Channel 4 and Comedy Central; produced programmes including @elevenish and Whose Line Is It Anyway?; and written for Armstrong and Miller, Cardinal Burns and The Inbetweeners. One of them is in the Guinness Book of Records for writing the most complained-about advert of all time.
Guarantee yourself a seat
|20:00 - 22:00||£5.00|
163, Upper Street, N1 1RE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.