Best Pub in London 2017/18 - DesignMyNight Awards / Best Pub in London 2015/16 - DesignMyNight Awards / Best All-In-One Venue 2014/15 - DesignMyNight Awards Welcome to a pubbing experience like no other. The Aeronaut pays tribute to the amazing discovery of flight with their airborne feats ofcabaret…
POETS & MONOLOGUES 2021
The Foundation we built.
Poets and Monologues launched in April 2018, our individual talents created a team that enabled us to adapt, from strength to strength. Delivering live monthly shows in West and North West London has proved a success because we are still here.
In 2019 Poets & Monologue established the Poets and Monologues Awards; and collaborated with UK Unsigned to bring you the UKU Spoken Word Awards. The finals were held in Central London.
In 2020 P&M teamed up with Gida Live, to deliver ICU UC ME a series of online streaming sessions promoting Poetry, Artwork and Song based on pivotal events from a Black perspective.
Welcome to our new home.
From July 12th 2021 Poets and Monologues delivers an Open Mic Night for you at The Aeronaut, 264 Acton High Street. W3 London
We’ve built a platform for seasoned artists, sharpening their skills and those stepping onto the platform for the first time, Poets and Monologues is a home for the storyteller. Servicing the passion, in the heart of us all that relishes to here a rousing chorus of words.
Poets and Monologues is hosted by Sheda, the published poet who writes under the pen name of Holda Poetry.
Pay on the door/tickets on advance
£5 on the door
10:30pm last orders
10:45pm pub close
***TO REGISTER TO PERFORM please arrive at 6:30pm, £3 charge***
|General Admission Ticket||19:30 - 22:30||£5.00|
264 Acton High St, W3 9BH
Acton Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.