Best Pub in London 2017/18 - DesignMyNight Awards / Best Pub in London 2015/16 - DesignMyNight Awards / Best All-In-One Venue 2014/15 - DesignMyNight Awards Welcome to a pubbing experience like no other. The Aeronaut pays tribute to the amazing discovery of flight with their airborne feats ofcabaret…
Dragons & T*tt*es: Seven Kingdom Challenge VIEWING PARTIES
- No reviews.
It’s a Game of T...V!
Winter is here and to celebrate we are hosting Game of Thrones VIEWING PARTIES!
Immerse yourselves at The Aeronaut, Acton in one of the Seven Kingdoms each week throughout season eight, starting Monday April 15th. Grab a flyer and to participate in the Seven Kingdom Challenge, stamp the corresponding badge each week, to gain free entry to Westeros and our Dragons & Titties Cabaret!
£10 Ticket Includes:
Entry to one of the pre-show and viewing parties -with Game of Thrones quizzes, singalongs and prizes.
Themed drink upon entry.
£55 Ticket Includes:
Entry to all 6 episodes PLUS free entry to the Seventh Kingdom of Westeros and Dragons & T*tt*es Cabaret. (Total saving of £23.50.)
Entry for one viewing party only
|18:30 - 22:30||£10.00|
7th Kingdom Ticket
Automatic entry to all Seven Kingdoms, including Dragons & Titties Cabaret. (A saving of £23.50)
|18:30 - 22:30||£55.00|
264 Acton High St, W3 9BH
Acton Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.