Best Pub in London 2017/18 - DesignMyNight Awards / Best Pub in London 2015/16 - DesignMyNight Awards / Best All-In-One Venue 2014/15 - DesignMyNight Awards Welcome to a pubbing experience like no other. The Aeronaut pays tribute to the amazing discovery of flight with their airborne feats ofcabaret…
Christmas Circus Cabaret Shows
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU.......THE AERONAUT
Here at the Aeronaut we love Christmas..... So we have a whole festive season of entertainment, food and drink. Our shows will be CIRCUS themed throughout December, we even have exclusive private shows for you if you can't make the weekend. LA LA Bar will be in the house singing the very best of Christmas (Mariah might get a play), VR will be spinning you into January and the Giffy Photo booth is available for one and all. We have the heated garden, the pub and the show room available too for those that want it chilled. We've laid on enough menu options for you to never need lift a festive finger over the holiday period. That's right, we'll cook your meal, bring it to you, take away the empty plates and wash them up - all included in the price! Lot's of luck though, trying to convince the family that you'll be in the pub for mealtimes while the relatives are over.
HERE SOME USEFUL INFORMATION TO HOW IT WORKS HERE AT THE AERONAUT:
- The doors open at 6:30pm and we ask that all customer to have checked in with the host by 7:30pm.
- The show starts at 9pm.
- We aim to have served all starters and mains before the show starts with the desserts being served in the interval.
- We have staggered table bookings for food, you will need to be at your table for your allotted time. We can not guarantee that your food will be delivered before the show starts if not.
- All Christmas food must be pre-ordered, we will ask for all the orders by the 23rd November with payment.
- Any groups of 8 and over will need to pre-order food.
- The table is your all night long, after the show we remove the Stage to reveal the Dance Floor and the Dj takes us through to 2am.
- Please let us know about any allergies at least a week before the event.
For show tickets please hit that ticket booking, for table enquiries, fill out that enquiry form, if you need any (and i mean any) information then email us at email@example.com.
Lets make this a Christmas to remember!
Front Row Seating. Booking Fee Applies
|18:30 - 22:30||£19.00|
General Admission. Booking Fee Applies
|18:30 - 22:30||£16.00|
Advanced Ticket & 2 Course Xmas Dinner
Your Show ticket and a 2 course dinner from our Christmas Menu
|18:30 - 22:30||£42.00|
Advance Ticket & 3 course Xmas dinner
Your Show ticket and a 3 course dinner from our Christmas Menu
|18:30 - 22:30||£48.00|
Front Row & 3 course Xmas dinner
Your Front Row Show ticket and a 3 course dinner from our Christmas Menu
|18:30 - 22:30||£51.00|
264 Acton High St, W3 9BH
Acton Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.