Harry Potter Walking Tour
Experience Harry Potter's magical London as we take you round the London film locations and inspirations behind the books. A must for any Harry Potter fan! The Harry Potter walking tour includes a London Underground journey, so you must have a valid Zone 1 Travelcard to take part.
- Capacity 20 people per tour guide
- Dress It's a walking tour, so wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- WeatherTour takes place rain or shine
Harry Potter Locations
- The cinema where each of the Harry Potter films has had its world premiere.
- The cafe attack (The Deathly Hallows).
- The Seven Potters Battle in the London sky (The Deathly Hallows).
- The real thoroughfare on which Diagon Alley was based.
- Platform 9¾! Where Hogwart's students alone can catch the Hogwart's Express.
- Walk across the bridge destroyed by Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters (Half-Blood Prince).
- The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron that Harry and Hagrid entered on their way to Diagon Alley (Sorcerers Stone / Philosophers Stone).
- The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron where the Knight Bus dropped Harry off (Prisoner of Azkaban).
- The visitors' entrance to the Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix/Deathly Hallows).
- The secret hideout where Harry is reunited with Sirius Black (Order of the Phoenix).
- Plus much, much more…
London landmarks and attractions
- Trafalgar Square
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Millenium Bridge
- Tate Modern
- Borough Market
- Leadenhall Market
- Tower Bridge
- Bank of England
- Kings Cross Station
The Celebrity Planet's Harry Potter's London Walk is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.
The Lodge Leicester Square WC2H 7DE
Leicester Square (Tube)
The Lodge Leicester Square WC2H 7DE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.